- Participate and support all initiatives involving diabetes management including remote patient monitoring and all related technology platform Glucare creates
- Work with the nursing and operational teams to set and implement program policies and priorities for the diabetes management program.
- Establish collaborative relationships with community-based endocrinologists, serving as a liaison between providers, families, and schools.
- Conduct case management for staff with complex needs related to diabetes and endocrine care.
- Serve as a clinical resource for GluCare medical personnel
- Work with the operational and nursing clinical leadership to conduct staff training, presentations, quality improvement activities, research, community outreach, and other special projects.
- Keep abreast of health management policy statements and emerging research, technology, and protocols within the health community related to diabetes management.
- Participate in clinical accreditation of the facility
- Participate in the establishment of specific programs/clinics such as thyroid management and weight loss management
- A Medical degree and US board certification (or equivalence) in Endocrinology or diabetology
- A DHA medical license to practice Endocrinology in the UAE.
- A thorough understanding of the endocrine system and its diseases, disorders, and conditions.
- Strong analytical abilities to provide accurate diagnoses.
- Excellent decision-making, interpersonal, and communication skills.
- Strong organizational, problem-solving, and research skills.
- Proficiency with computers and medical equipment.
- Ability to speak multiple languages will be advantageous.