We are currently seeking a "DHA Licensed General Practitioner" for our "Doctor-on-call" and "Doctor at Home" services as a good addition to our team of highly experienced and patient-centric medical professionals as we are expanding our team.
About City Doctor:
City Doctor Home Healthcare LLC is one of the fastest-growing home healthcare organizations headquartered in Dubai, UAE. Being a leader in providing on-site healthcare services in Dubai, City Doctor has earned the trust of thousands of patients, clients, and partners with its personalized care, quality treatment, and a sincere commitment to the overall well-being of its patients.
- Candidate with DHA License or eligibility letter.
- Should have a minimum of 2 years experience in the UAE.
- Experience in ICU or ER would be desirable.
- Proficient with superior patient counseling skills.
- Should be able to join immediately.
- Language proficiency English & Arabic.
- Up to date in clinical skills with respect to accurate diagnosis, treatment plan, equipment, and procedures
- Comprehensive patient assessment and treatment
- Medication prescription & administration to patients
- Maintain up to date reports and records as per Management & DHA requirements
- Participate in Medical Quality improvement initiatives, in-service education programs, meetings, home visits, etc.
- Excellent interpersonal skills