As a Resident Nurse, Labor Room, your typical day may include the following:
- Perform assessment, planning, implementation and evaluation process in patient care especially with pre-eclampsia and eclampsia, antepartum hemorrhage and post-partum hemorrhage.
- Skillful in basic and advance procedures such as conducting normal vaginal delivery (NVD) and instrumental delivery, performing and interpreting CTG, identifying any complications of labor, providing breast care and perineal care, safe handling of newborn babies and guiding parents on caring for neonates.
- Knowledge about the emergency labor, kangaroo care, newborn care and labor complications.
- Facilitating breast feeding and formula feeding.
Education & Experience:
- Bachelor's/Master’s in nursing.
- Valid registration from state nursing council.
- Minimum 2 years experience in relevant field.
- Proven problem-solving skills and ability to multi-task.
- MOH Evaluation Certificate/License is a must.