- Supervise and coordinate the activities of the operation theater nursing staff.
- Ensure that all surgical instruments and equipment are sterilized and prepared for surgery.
- Monitor adherence to safety and hygiene standards.
- Collaborate with surgeons, anesthesiologists, and other medical professionals to facilitate smooth and efficient surgeries.
- Oversee patient care pre-operatively and post-operatively within the operation theater.
- Address any issues or concerns regarding nursing practices in the operation theater.
- Registered Nurse (RN) with a valid license.
- Minimum of 4 years (adjust as needed) of nursing experience, with at least 2 years (adjust as needed) in an operation theater setting. experience in the UAE preferred.
- Advanced knowledge of surgical instruments, procedures, and operation theater protocols.
- Strong leadership and organizational skills.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
- BLS/ACLS certification preferred.