Receive incoming calls, screen those that are handled by other health care team members, and take care of routine calls.
- Schedule appointments, obtaining all necessary data concerning the patient.
- Prepare to receive appointments by retrieving client records, and preparing needed forms in advance of clients’ arrival. Complete the required forms and obtain all necessary information.
- Check clients in - greet clients in a professional, friendly, hospitable manner.
- Make new appointments or note changes in patient status as necessary. Enter charges and set up future reminders in the system.
- Assist in the updating of client files, and follow up with clients when indicated.
- As required, enter data into the computer system, and retrieve and modify computerized records.
- Performing a variety of clerical duties, receiving sorting, distributing mail, sending out emails, and organizing the reception area. Type memos, correspondence, reports, and other documents.
- Confirming Patients’ Appointments.
- Escorting patients, and assisting the call center and front desk.
Education: Any degree or diploma
Communication: Fluent in English and Arabic
Computer Skill: Must have good knowledge of computer use with MS Office.