Registered Nurses (Preferably with UAE MOH Registration or License), Bachelors Degree in Nursing or Midwifery plus at least two (2) years clinical experience after said degree
* Registered Nurse for ICU - British National preferred
* Registered Nurses for NICU and Operating Theatre
Duties and Responsibilities: -
· Preparing rooms, and decontaminating equipment and instruments.
· Preparing patients for examinations. Recording patient history and vital signs before proceeding to the consultation room.
· Educating patients’ families about the disease and its treatment. Assisting doctors during procedures and surgery.
· Resolving patients’ problems and fulfilling their requirements by applying multifaceted team strategy. Interacting with the healthcare teams for maintaining harmonious relationships.
· Attending educational workshops for enhancing professional and technical knowledge.
· Prepare specimens and blood samples to be sent to the laboratory.
· Coordinating with physicians and other healthcare professionals for creating and evaluating customized care plans.
· Maintaining reports of patients’ medical histories, and monitoring changes in their condition. Checking the stock on a regular basis for maintaining the inventory level, and placing orders if required
· Changing patient’s medication as indicated by their conditions and responses according to doctor’s orders. Adhering with the protocols, norms, rules and regulations in order to maintain complete medical records.
· Maintaining hygienic and safe working environment in compliance with the healthcare procedures.
· Providing instant care during medical emergencies, like car accidents, burns, heart attacks and strokes.
· Discussing treatment with pharmacists and physicians in the critical cases.
· Providing necessary guidance on health maintenance and disease prevention.
· Keeping an eye on each and every aspect of patient care that includes physical activity plus proper diet.
· Provide emotional and psychological support to the patients and their families, create a harmonious environment.
· Follow-up calls with patient on timely manner
· To escort patients from reception to examination room and doctors’ room
Requirements and skills
§ DHA – Eligibility Letter or License.
§ Basic Life Support Certificate
§ Experience 2 Years (minimum)
Gender Preference: - Female
Language: - English