To assess client needs, plan, implement and evaluate the plan of client care, and direct ancillary personnel as team members.
- Assesses, plans, implements and evaluates the nursing care of each client in accordance with client’s individuality, abilities, culture and choices.
- Performs nursing care in response to clients’ needs supported by nursing knowledge, research and reflective practice.
- Performs nursing practice in line with AZHD policies, procedures and standards.
- Ensure safe working environment at all time by maintaining effective work practices.
- Ensure own professional needs are met by acquiring and maintaining current
- Knowledge in clinical practice.
- Collaborates with the multidisciplinary team to ensure high quality client care.Performs other job-related duties and unit based competencies as assigned
- Graduate from an accredited Nursing program of a minimum duration of three (3) years or Bachelor degree in Nursing
- Current valid registration in country of training and or country of last employment Desirable.
Acute Care Hospital in department/unit with in the hospital premises.
Valid DHA Nursing License.