· Providing care and dermatology consultation services
· Analyze the results from diagnostic skin tests
· Provide treatments based on tests
· Recommend treatments
· Inform on different treatment options and solutions
· Advice on skin health tips and best practices
· Recommend appropriate products
· Requests necessary tests and follow-up visits
· Evaluate patients before major surgical or other medical procedures
· Refer patients to specialists as the situation requires
· Track and maintain patients' records regularly· Conduct complete skin examinations.
· Diagnose and treat skin conditions such as acne, rosacea, atopic dermatitis, moles, psoriasis, and skin cancer.
· Perform skin biopsies and Excisional Surgery (moles, cysts)
· Provide therapies such as intralesional steroids for alopecia areata and keloids
· Perform Dermatoscopy
· Perform Electrosurgery & Electrocautery
· Provide laser abrasion to treat atrophic scars, acne scars, keloids.
· Botox: for face, hyperhidrosis, botox for migraine
· Prp for rejuvenation of skin and hair loss
· Micro needling : skin rejuvenation, acne scars, active acne, face lifting, stretch marks
· Microdermabrasion face and body
· Dermapen skin rejuvenation
· Cool shaping
· A Master’s Degree in Dermatology or an equivalent Diploma
· A minimum of 3 years’ experience in a similar position
· Valid License: DHA
Drs. Nicolas & Asp is the Largest Private Dental Healthcare Provider in the United Arab Emirates.
Since its inception in 1991, Drs. Nicolas & Asp has focused exclusively on real Patient Care reflected in our practiced motto “Caring is our Concern".
We cater for general and specialized dental needs of local and expatriates; adults and children. We are the 1st Dental provider to be internationally accredited in the region.