1. Choosing and acquiring upholstery materials.
2. Dismantling furniture for upholstery preparation.
3. Installing foam and batting to the furniture design.
4. Installing and repairing furniture webbing and seating springs.
5. Stretching and attaching cloth or leather coverings.
6. Stitching, gluing, and nailing fabric into place.
7. Smoothing out flaws.
8. Performing quality checks on finished orders.
1. Must have an in-depth knowledge of modern upholstery techniques.
2. Has a good eye for detail, and ability to visualize design ideas and deliver high-quality furnishings.
3. Must have minimum of 5 years Joinery and Fit Out experience.
4. Proficient in English
1,400-2,000 AED per month + transportation and accommodation