- nstalling, maintaining and repairing ventilation and air conditioning systems and equipment.
- Identifying maintenance risks on equipment.
- Diagnosing electrical and mechanical faults for HVAC systems.
- Cleaning, adjusting and repairing systems, and performing warranty services.
- Performing emergency repairs promptly and efficiently.
- Providing technical direction and on-the-job training.
- Keeping daily logs and records of all maintenance functions.
- Ensuring compliance with appliance standards and with Occupational Health and Safety procedure.
- Complying with service standards, work instructions and customers' requirements.
- Assisting with customers' queries.
- Fills compressor with refrigerant and starts unit.
- Measures compressor pressure to determine efficiency of compressor, using gauge.
· Removes faulty units, disassembles them, and replaces worn and broken parts and fluid in unit.
- Make adjustment and do calibrations of thermostatic controls.
- Install new air-conditioning systems and equipment.
- Inspect and maintain refrigerators and ice machines, and chilled water supply systems.