We are a team of highly skilled, experienced and globally networked professionals who are proud to offer expert advice that empowers the future of the candidates. The support provided by our team is not limited to counseling, evaluation, application, and subsequent immigration but also extends to other pre-arrival and post-arrival services such as arranging accommodation for the students willing to Study Abroad.
Only Candidates having knowledge and experience from the field of Overseas Education will be preferred.
Service Industry / Consultancy
Size – 1 to 10
Services- Study Abroad
Responsibilities and Duties
· Counseling of students and parents on various courses for study abroad options like MBA, Masters, Bachelors etc., language training and clarify all doubts of walk-in clients.
· To provide counseling to leads shared by management over the phone & convert them for Study visa & language training.
· Maintaining proper database of leads from different sources and follow up regularly to ensure enrolment. If the student is registered for language training then continuous follow up is required on his performance regularly and guide student to register for study visa as well.
· Once the student is registered, following tasks needs to be done
a) Scan the original documents, get the signatures on application form, offer letter form, Retainer & procure test email from student.
b) To fill Google form named – Student Visa Enrolment Form
b) Share application via Email / CRM with Admission team
c) Maintain record of new enrolments in Student Processing Sheet (Excel)
· Coordination with student & admission team for any pending documents (if required by institute) and make sure to receive offer letter in timely manner.
· Tuition fee payment procedure of student once offer letter is received.
· GIC account creation of student and its payment.
· Booking of Medical Appointment.
· Guiding student about Visa document checklist according to his/her category SDS/Non-SDS.
· Collection of documents, preparing visa file & sharing with Visa Team at Head-office.
· If visa is approved, then guide students for next steps & Visa handover
· If visa is refused, suggest student for Re-lodgment/ to apply for another country/Refund as per the student’s preference & profile.
· Submission of Daily report on Daily Basis (Google Form)
· Updating each & every column of Student Processing Sheet on daily basis.
· Attend Trainings & webinars conducted by the organization and prepare Summary notes to be shared with management.
· Other tasks as assigned by the Management / Team leader
· To counsel clients about student visa process & requirements of countries like Canada , USA , UK , Aus , NZ and Europe
· To explain about colleges and different courses.
· To explain about college and embassy fee structure.
· To convince and retain the customer in an effective manner.
· To provide the career counselling to the students in different fields.
· To maintain proper records for all the meetings with the students.
· To follow up the clients for enrolments.
Qualifications and Skills
Preferred / Recommended: UAE Experience