1. Review electrical engineering drawings and refer issues requiring changes.
2. Assign job tasks and work as per electrical project schedules.
3. Review all electrical drawings with Leadmen performing on assigned jobs to them.
4. Stimulate fabrication standards to ensure quality work attained from assigned staff.
5. Recruit, guide, train, monitor and terminate assigned employees as required.
6. Recommend effective solutions specified weight related to employment status of employees.
7. Schedule, assign, plan and supervise electrical shop personnel performance on different electrical projects.
8. Plan and prepare work and equipment usage schedules.
9. Develop electrical expenditures priority and equipment and appliance maintenance procedures.
10. Develop electrical material and labor forecasts.
11. Train and inform employees about new work procedures.
12. Provide information on modification on work policies, safety regulations, electrical codes and specifications.
13. Review future buildings plans and inspect new buildings to ensure compliance with current electrical codes and maintenance
14. Inspect new-fangled construction along with remodels.
15. Support Electrical Engineers in design needs
16. Assume responsibility to prepare IR’s for material/equipment delivered to site, for inspection by the Client/Engineer.
17. Daily Site Diary and progress
18. Labour attendance and allocation
19. Assume responsibility to liaising with discipline Engineers on technical issues that may/will affect construction, operation, maintenance, safety and progress of works.
20. Assume responsibility to inspection of completed sections of works prior to initiating an “Inspection Request” to the Client/Engineer.