We are currently looking for a dynamic, experienced Event Registration Manager to join our team. This person will hold a key leadership position in the company. In addition to day to day management responsibilities, this person will ensure that Evento Solutions uses the latest technology and innovative solutions for our clients.
- liaising with clients to ascertain their precise event requirements
- Manage the entire project from strategic planning to tactical activities.
- Communicate team responsibilities, target dates, project status and resource needs.
- Ensure that the project deliverables are on time and at the required level of quality.
- Maintain action items for teams across multiple departments and ensure all requirements are met in a timely structured fashion.
- Manage the priorities of the team in alignment with the other priorities from other teams and ensure that all are successfully driven to completion.
- Develop trusted relationships with your team and clients, listen actively to their concerns and questions in order to better respond and understand their perspectives.
- Maintain a positive, can-do attitude, acknowledge and appreciate teammate’s contributions and contribute to the overall culture.
- Arrange for and set-up all on-site registration equipment and supplies.
- Train and supervise onsite registration team and hired staff.
- Provide a event registration summary report and recommendations for
improvements at the end of each event.
- Respond and manage email correspondence
- Source out and coordinate ordering registration materials and supplies: badges, ribbons, etc.
- Prepare detailed statistics report after the event.
- coordinating staffing requirements and staff briefings
- Excellent analytical, organizational, and interpersonal skills
- Attention to detail
- Strong customer skills service includes including telephone support
- Tech savvy with ability to quickly learn event registration software
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Proven capabilities to lead and manage people and processes in a dynamic changing environment
- Team player with excellent interpersonal skills; must be able to establish and maintain effective, cooperative working relationships with clients, full-time and contract staff
- Ability to balance multiple priorities and assignments to meet deadlines
- Demonstrated initiative – ability to think, work, and make independent decisions based on sound judgment
- Ability to learn new tasks easily
- Able to work well under pressure
- Must be adaptable, flexible, warm, friendly, and empathetic
- Willing to “roll-up” sleeves and do what it takes to deliver a successful event
- Comfortable working in a fast paced, deadline driven environment
- Passion for success and events
- Committed to learning, personal growth, continual process improvement and staff/team development
- Experience using on-line registration systems / database management tools.