The ideal candidate should have:
• B.Sc. Degree in Engineering (in a related discipline preferred)
• Having 10 (min) to 20 year (Max) experience with at least 3 years in the Oil & Gas, is preferable.
• Having occupied a position at least equal / equivalent to the Fire Chief or higher.
• Supervisory experience is must
• Should be an effective communicator(Fluency in English) and have excellent computer knowledge.
1.Assist on all fire safety matters and contribute to the development of site strategy and implementation of effective fire prevention processes, procedures and systems.
2. Managing daily activities within the Fire Safety premises and coaching of Firefighters on daily duties, familarization on applicable procedures and SOPs with the support of the Fire Safety coordinators. Ensuring and maintaining firefighter operational skills, competence and fitness through daily exercises simulated incidents, courses and other forms of trainings.
3. Ensure proper maintenance and servicing of the fire safety equipment, emergency vehicles, emergency equipment and monitor periodic inspection and record keeping
4. Take part at the periodic testing of the fixed firefighting installations at the production plants as well as the automatic fire detection systems at the company facilities.
5. To design, develop benchmark and deliver effective the training workshops (classroom, face to face, ward based etc) for all staff including contractors.
6. To plan, observe, assess and report on regular fire frills for all premises occupied by the company staff.
7. Shall ensure there are sufficient numbers of trained fire wardens for each area within each building and facilities.
8. Support and advise on Aviation normal operations fire safety standby requirement, support any eventual Aviation emergency, participate in the aviation drills and develop and review the related emergency response plans and strategies