Responsible for the locker room as well as taking care of other locations and tending to the needs of the members and guests by delivering excellent service standards.
- Collects and sends soiled linen to housekeeping.
- Performs all facets of shoe care, including by not limited to: cleaning, buffing, polishing, edging, and storage of shoes.
- Performs cleaning tasks such as vacuuming, mopping, cleaning counters, scrubbing shower walls, and bathroom facilities.
- Maintains inventory of towels, toiletries, locker room necessities and cleaning supplies.
- Maintains a clean and organized storage area for equipment and supplies.
- Follows established health and safety compliance.
- Performs individual and complete spike replacement services for members and guests.
- Greets and Accommodates Members' and Guest needs as related to Locker Room amenities.
- Maintains cleanliness of the locker room and assists the retail supervisor in ordering locker room supplies.
- Coordinates locker assignments for members and guests and ensuring the set-up is per the Trump brand standards.
- Performs any other job related duties assigned.
Education & Experience
- Excellent people and communication skills.
- Demonstrates outstanding customer service.
- Excellent organizational skills, attentions to detail and the willingness to learn.
- Regular and reliable attendance.
- Six months to a year customer service experience or training experience in the golf industry is preferable but not essential.