Reliable and engaging. As a Housekeeping Supervisor, you will demonstrate the essence of creating an exceptional guest journey. You are committed to taking care of the guests from the moment they arrive through to their departure
What is in it for you:
- Work with a diverse group of Heartists
- Be a part of Accor prestigious team
- Start your career with us and advance further your opportunities
- Employee benefit card offering discounted rates in Accor worldwide
- Learning programs through our Academies
- Opportunity to develop your talent and grow within your property and across the world!
- Ability to make a difference through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities, like Planet 21
What you will be doing:
- To supervise the Housekeeping operations ensuring that the hotel standards and procedures are fully known and followed.
- To supervise that all designated rooms are prepared as per standards and according to guest requests and needs.
- To develop staff motivation and performance through daily trainings and regular “refresher” courses.
- To ensure a close co-ordination with the Front Office, Engineering, Food and Beverage as well as the Guest Relation regarding regular and especially irregular guest requests
- Lead and supervise the day-to-day operation of the department to ensure service standards are followed with friendly and engaging service
- Handle guest concerns and react quickly, tracking and notifying proper areas to guarantee memorable moments for our guests
- Ensure employees are informed daily about priorities to personalize service
Your experience and skills include:
- Service focused personality is essential
- Previous experience in a similar leadership role is an asset
- Prior experience working with Opera or a related system
- Strong interpersonal and problem solving abilities and the ability to lead by example