Manage the development, establishing, implementation, monitoring and maintenance of an integrated HSE and Fire Protection Management Systems and provide guidance throughout Company plant site to support the achievement of the HSE goals and objectives of the Company. Lead and direct the HSE Site department to ensure full service support to Company Operations, championing the delivery of cost effective and efficient HSE programs through the utilization of HSE Risk based management tools and methodologies which deliver continuous improvement. Promote positive HSE culture across all facilities of plant site ensuring continuous development.
Scope of Work: implementation of hazard identification and mitigation programs, risk assessments, establishing HSE and Fire prevention procedures, ensuring compliance to Government Regulations, ADNOC COPs and International HSE standards and ensuring Health, Safety, Environment, Fire and Emergency Response services.
Qualification & Education :
- B.Sc. / B.Tech / B.E degree in safety or chemical Engineering or equivalent.
- 10-12 years’ experience in various aspects of occupational health, process safety, Occupational safety, environment protection, and fire prevention preferably in a Fertilizer or petrochemical plant, of which at least 4 to 5 years in a management supervisory level.
- Familiar with international HSE standards and regulations.
- Knowledge of ADNOC COP requirements and UAE HSE regulations
- Familiar with technical and process safety standards and requirements.
- HSE data analysis and trend review skills
- Sound knowledge in HSE systems soft tools eg. HAZOP, HAZID, HAZAN, HAZCOM, JSA, FTA, BOW TIE ANALYSIS, ROOT CAUSE ANALYSIS, TRIPOD BETA.
- Dynamic risk assessment.
- Ability to manage multiple priorities and emergency handling
- Analytical Thinking and Time management.
- Quick and sound decision making and judgment.
- Good knowledge of Quality and HSE Management Systems (ISO 9001, OHSAS 18001, ISO 14001)