· Bachelor’s Degree and/or Bachelor's Degree in Education (UAE attestation is a must)
· A minimum of 1 year of teaching experience in the UAE.
. Can join immediately.
- Organize, maintain and manage class systems in proper working condition.
- Teach students and learners to use computers.
- Instruct students on how computers work, including the basic science and mathematics behind their operation and the hardware and the software built on those foundations.
- Teach how to write computer programs, algorithms and programming languages.
- Design and develop appropriate computer instructional material.
- Manage and monitor student behavior.
- Initiate and implement systems, procedures and other student management issues.
- Develop and implement lesson plans and classroom activities in consistent with the student management issues.
- Planning lessons and activities that facilitate students' acquisition of basic and advanced computer skills.
- Instructing in a manner that develops students' confidence in their abilities.
- Plan, prepare and deliver outstanding lessons to provide students with the opportunity to achieve their maximum potential in areas of ICT, business studies and Computing
- Ensure that all lessons taught are engaging and stimulating taking into account individual needs of the students
- Manage, develop and share resources to enhance teaching of ICT and Computing
- Monitor student progress, identify appropriate intervention strategies and adopt an appropriate actions for underachieving students where required
- Observing and managing classroom dynamics.