Inventory Analyst -Contract Hire
Location: Ruwais , Abu Dhabi
Duration: Long Term
The job requirements as follow:
Minimum Job Requirements
The purpose and scope of this job is to perform various activities related to stock control system, including planning, controlling and re-ordering of stock items to support operational demand in accordance with specified stock control policies and procedures. Carryout regular analytical reviews of stock to identify surplus, obsolete, redundant items and I or corrects stock controlling data
Education- Degree in Engineering, Statistics or equivalent.
Experience-5 years overall experience in materials management and stock control in Fertilizer industry, Oil & Gas or Petrochemicals industries.
- Excellent Knowledge of Oracle (Sol+)
- Good Knowledge of Computerized Maintenance & Materials Management System (CMMMS) Maximo System with Expertise in Inventory and Purchasing Modules.
- Good Knowledge of Written and Spoken English.
- Communication: Communicate Clearly and Concisely.
- Customer Focus: Maintain A Pro-Active Approach To Meeting & Exceeding Customer Requirements (Internal & External).
- Drive for Results: Steadfastly Push Self and Others for Results.
- Flexibility and Adaptability: Able to Adapt and Work Effectively Within a Variety of Situations.
- HSE Awareness: Shoulder The Responsibility of Creating a Safe, Secure, Healthy &
- Pleasant Working Environment.
- Innovation: Come Up with Innovative Solutions To Deal With Internal/External Constraints or Obstacles.
- Planning and Organizing: Complete Work Within Budgets and Schedules.
Problem Solving: Identify The Most Effective Solution To A Problem.