- Install, configure, and upgrade desktop hardware and peripherals to include but not restricted to network cards, printers, modems, mice and telephones
- Troubleshoot and resolve hardware, software, and connectivity problems, including user access and component configuration, carry out root cause analysis of complaints and plan adequately to avoid such occurrence.
- Record and maintain inventories of IT infrastructure like printer, printer toners, desktops, cables etc.
- Maintain and administer shared folders and keep a check on data storage and requirements
- Prepare user manuals whenever required to explain to users how to apply certain procedures, use new application, explain established processes etc.
- Test and evaluate new software
- Train the staff on the usage of the new applications or hardware
- Monitor and audit the security to ensure that defined policies are implemented
- Contribute in achievement of Department objectives by executing / achieving the KPIs assigned by line manager and submit relevant supporting documents during KPIs evaluation.
Information Security Responsibility:
- To understand and adhere to the information security policies and procedures related to their day-to-day activities and safeguard information assets from unauthorized access (disclosure, modification and destruction).
- Adhere to company policy and procedures.
- Compliance with HR Policy and procedures.
Min. Exp. Required :
- Five (5) years of experience in Hospitality, Operations, and IT support roles.
- Proven and demonstrable Knowledge of latest Hospitality technologies and any associated risks
- Proven Extensive knowledge and Experience with Hospitality related applications and or systems including reservations systems, Property Management Systems – PMS, Point of Sale – POS, guest Internet services, IPTV, Telephony systems and other related solutions
- Required: Bachelors degree in Information Technology/Computer Science