To create 3D and 2D CAD drawings for all products within our portfolio using portfolio as per the exact dimensions and uploading these to our AX programme for all teams to access whilst maintaining the drawing library. Preparing Installation, Maintenance and cleaning guides using physical products. Manage data within the AX product information management system and ensure it’s up to date and accurate.
• Create accurate 3D and 2D CAD drawings using physical products.
• 3D Autocad – Draw 360-degree view of the product.
• 2D Autocad – Draw multiple views of the product (front, side and top)
• Edit/update existing drawings and upload to AX.
• Preparing and modifying the installation and cleaning guides using physical products or as per the details from the factory
• Source required data from our existing partners and supplier websites for editing and uploading.
• Adhering to the company’s brand and coding policy and procedures during the code creation process
• Work closely with the technical team & IT team to ensure all required fields are completed as part of the code creation process.
• Complete/update required fields within AX product information system.
• Facilitating changes to attain the highest levels of customer service, efficiency, control, and compliance.
• Any other tasks as assigned by the Line Manager / Department Head.
• Execute your duties in accordance with Sanipex Group’s Environment & Quality Policies
o Knowledge in AutoCAD (3D & 2D)
o The preferred skilled candidate should have a minimum of 2 years of experience.
o Computer literacy with experience and knowledge of Microsoft office and experience with any major ERP system.
o Ability to work and contribute within a team environment.
o Attention to detail and accuracy is a key requirement.
o Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
o Self-motivated with ability to work on own initiative.
o Ability to work to deadlines and perform accurately in pressure situations.