A Laundry Manager is responsible for running laundry department day to day operation and also to deliver an excellent Guest experience while managing stock ordering and supplier relationships.
Additional responsibilities include, up keeping training, performance evaluations, scheduling and supervising the personnel within the department.
Laundry Manager Duties and Responsibilities:
- Developing and putting into operation the current system and technical advancement in the field of Laundry operations.
- Formulating washing formula for stained loads.
- Ensuring the washing of linen and uniform as per standard.
- Maintenance and upkeep of all laundry equipment.
- Co-ordinating with the Engineering Department about their routine maintenance of the equipment.
- Preparing Annual Laundry Budget.
- Develop new methods for increasing laundry efficiency.
- Coordinate with the maintenance team for outstanding repairs of machinery.