LEGAL SECRETARY – FEMALES ONLY
We are seeking a highly motivated and experienced Legal Secretary to work in a Medical Centre in Sharjah. The candidate must possess the following qualifications Female - Excellent speaking and writing skills in Arabic and English - At least two (2) years of UAE work experience with a secretarial background of working with a legal consultant , the candidate must have high skills in dealing with patient issues and problems and have effective time managements and organizational skills coupled with the ability to be detail oriented.
· Provide administrative support to the legal consultant and translate a legal documents
· Write case briefs and synopses of depositions, contracts and testimony
· Taking and transcribing oral dictation of notes, memos and legal documents
· Preparing documents for court hearings
· Drafting legal documents including legal correspondence, file legal documents such as appeals, motions and reports
· Preserve an updated case records
· Schedule and confirm appointments and maintain calendars
· Handle incoming and outgoing mail and email
· Answer phone calls, take notes/messages and redirect calls when appropriate
· Scheduling meetings, travel arrangements, billing and filing
· Greet and welcome patients, clients, and other visitors
· Candidate must be based in UAE .
· Minimum 2 years' legal experience.
· In-depth knowledge of office management procedures.
· Excellent organizational and time-management skills.
· Outstanding communication and negotiation abilities.
· Integrity and confidentiality.
· Proficiency in MS Office.
· Can Joining immediately.
· Females only
· Bachelor's degree in Legal, or a related field
· Arabic Language , English (Excellent oral and written communication skills in English)