- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or equivalent, from an accredited institution.
- Minimum 3 years experience in similar role, preferrably in same or similar industry
- Exceptional interpersonal, presentation and communication skills.
- Good understanding of reading and interpreting warranties and dealing with rude customers
- Be the infield technical expert and participate in in-field diagnosis of technical issues as they arise
- Oversee all repairs and ensure that work is completed on time
- Maintain a work schedule and allocate resources accordingly
- To take ownership of maintenance quality in all cases and ensure that any maintenance issues are brought to a satisfactory conclusion for the customer and the company
- Ensuring that maintenance team are following the key product specific maintenance requirements and procedures