A) As a Plumber you are responsible for all Plumbing & drainage installations, Water heaters and pumps, Drainage & water supply system in the hotel building. Your role needs you to adhere to policies and procedures ensuring the smooth functioning of the Engineering Department and will include key responsibilities such as:
B) Responsibilities and Duties:
- Regularly monitor all water supply pumps and equipment's
- Regularly monitor water tanks and control panels
- Regularly inspect the domestic and swimming pool water parameters according to set standards.
- Carry out planned preventative maintenance to all plumbing installation and equipment's as assigned by supervisor.
- Regularly monitor required spare parts for plumbing repairs and report to supervisor
- Monitor daily data record about swimming pool water temperature.
- Carry out daily check lists as prepared by supervisor.
- To record all plant rooms readings on daily basis
- To help the other technical staff whenever assistance required
- Perform other duties as assigned by Supervisor.
Additional duties and responsibilities:
To portray a fair leadership style and be easily approachable for all employees, while possessing following additional competencies:
- Good understanding of the Maintenance operations
- Adaptability & integrity
- Effective teamwork & understanding