- To support and implement a patient care plan created by a behavior analyst.
- Collecting and recording data based on client behavior
- Following the behavior reduction and behavioral skill acquisition protocols
- Providing direct client care in one-on-one and group settings
- Nurture a child’s social abilities
- Stay up-to-date with the latest ABA-related information, techniques, and developments
- Keep detailed records of treatments and improvements
- 0-5 years of experience required for entry-level positions
- Strong communication skills required
- Proven experience working with pre-school and elementary school-aged children
- Preferred Registered Behavior Technician certificate from the Behavior Analyst Certification Board.
- Other experience, certificates, or qualifications in the same field