· Collecting attendance and Preparation of monthly payroll for accounts.
· keeping full record of staff files, always updated and attendance.
· Monitoring and follow-up on administrative procedures: visa renewal, stamp, social insurance, etc.
· Ability to handle requests and queries from senior managers/ supervisors and executives.
· Act as the point of contact for internal and external clients
· Planning meetings and taking detailed minutes
· Answer and direct phone calls
· Write and distribute email, correspondence memos, letters, faxes and forms
· Assist in the preparation of regularly scheduled reports.
· Develop and maintain a filing system.
· Update and maintain office policies and procedures.
· Order office supplies and research new deals and suppliers
· Maintain contact lists
· Book travel arrangements
· Submit and reconcile expense reports
· Provide general support to visitors.
Requirements and skills
· Proven experience as an Administrative Assistant or Office Admin Assistant
· Knowledge of office management systems and procedures
· Working knowledge of office equipment, like printers and fax machines
· Proficiency in MS Office (MS Excel and MS PowerPoint, in particular)
· Excellent time management skills and the ability to prioritize work.
· Ability to handle pressure, tight deadlines.
· Attention to detail and problem-solving skills.
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
· Strong organizational skills with the ability to multi-task.
· Knowledge about accounting and working on Tally software must.
· Bachelor degree in Accounts/ Finance must; additional qualification as an Administrative assistant or Secretary will be a plus.