Key Responsibilities are:
- Identify the client’s requirements and expectations for each event.
- Liaise with vendors, exhibitors, and stakeholders during the event planning process to ensure everything is in order.
- Manage all event set-up, tear down, and follow-up processes.
- Maintain event budgets. Prepare presentations, spread sheets & reports.
- Conduct final inspections on the day of the event to ensure everything adheres to the client’s standards.
- Assess an event’s overall success and submit findings.
- Manage and route phone calls appropriately. Distribute incoming mails.
- Preparing time sheet in coordination with Factory & HR
- Perform clerical duties, such as filing, faxing, answering phone calls, and responding to emails
- Assisting Management (MD & Dy. MD) to complete the tasks (including booking of air tickets, events, make travel arrangements,)
- Assisting HR Dept., to carry out daily tasks
- Liaising with internal departments to finish some specific tasks on daily basis.
- Organize company documents into updated filing systems
The successful candidate must:
- Have 3 years experience in corporate events
- Possess good organization and communication skills; able to communicate in English Tagalog languages
- Well-versed with Microsoft Office Applications: Excel, Word, Powerpoint