We are a Dubai based private company dealing with medical products internationally. We are committed to providing exceptional services and products to our clients, and we are looking for a dedicated Administrative Assistant to join our team and contribute to our success.
We are seeking a highly organized and detail-oriented Administrative Assistant to support our team in various administrative tasks. The ideal candidate will have excellent communication skills, a strong work ethic, and the ability to work independently. As an Administrative Assistant, you will be responsible for:
- Managing and organizing office files and documents.
- Coordinate travel arrangements of the Manager.
- Arrange staff payroll monthly.
- Handling incoming and outgoing correspondence, emails, and calls.
- Performing general clerical duties, such as photocopying, faxing, and data entry.
- Track and Monitor the shipment for Import & Export
- Prepare shipping invoice & packing list for export shipments.
- Assisting in the preparation of reports, presentations, and other documents.
- Maintaining office supplies and ensuring necessary equipment is in working order.
- Provide general support to visitors
- Coordinate company documents/license renewal.
- Petty cash/monthly expense maintenance along with related documentations
- At least 1 year relevant Admin work (fresher are encourage to apply)
- Computer literate.
- Excellent working knowledge of MS Office applications, Excel Vlookup Level
- Strong communication and human-relation skills
- Service oriented with an eye for details
- Can handle pressure
- Self-motivated and energetic
- Can join immediately
Medical health insurance, annual ticket, paid leaves.