We are looking for Assistant Front Office Manager to join one of our properties. Interested applicants should upload their updated CV with recent photo. Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted by HR Department.
- Assist the Front Office Manager in all aspects of the department and ensure service standards are followed.
- Supervises the performance of the Reception, Concierge, Guest Relations and Telephone Operators to ensure that guests receive prompt, cordial attention & employee recognition.
- Plans strategies and policies to attain overall goals and objectives concerning the department's operations.
- Communicate through pre-shift logs, emails, and departmental meetings all pertinent information for the respective shift and areas of operation.
- Assist guests regarding hotel facilities in an informative and helpful way.
Your experience and skills include:
- Ability to work well under pressure in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent communication skills and a professional presentation
- Ability to work cohesively and lead fellow colleagues as part of a team.
- Has at least 5 years hospitality experience
- Experience working in a 4- or 5-star hotel
- Knowledge in Opera System is a MUST
- Currently in UAE
- Preferably on a visit or cancelled visa