· Review & analyze technicalities of a Purchase order (PO)
· Verify the comparative charts & ensures as per policy guidelines & budget.
· Assessment of contract & Purchase Orders (PO) with market trend as per the market.
· Negotiating and managing medium to high value contracts.
· Analyze & review the contract in per terms & conditions & raise queries contract to procurement team if any.
· Education & Experience:
· Bachelor of Engineering (Civil or Mechanical)
· 3 to 5 years of experience in procurement in construction management/Project Management
· Experience in Construction industry will be of advantage.
· Contract Negotiation & Risk assessment,
· Cost Analysis & Data Analysis (Audit)
· Technical Skills & Vendor Management
· Business Understanding & Regulatory Knowledge
· Good Interpersonal & communication Skills