Tasks & Responsibilities:
• Drive consistent standards and approaches throughout the team.
• Keep current with new technologies & techniques
• Work with application to develop automation test strategy and plans
• Design & implement automation test.
• Analyse test results, configure analysis graphs and create test results
• Analyse root causes of issues and provide corrective actions
• Test Results Review and Guidance
• Works collaboratively with cross functional teams to understand project objectives, gather automation requirements, design test scripts, troubleshoot issues, and implement scalable test automation solutions
• Provide the solution, approach, and effort estimation for Automation testing on all banking applications 2. Service Level Management
• Identify continuous improvement opportunities within development team.
• Ensure Services are meeting SL
Technical skills and educational background:
IT based degree, university degree, or equivalent work experience required
• Strong understanding of Software life cycle. (development & testing)
• Strong understanding of the high-level technical application architecture and design.
• Knowledge and understanding of software testing principle, practice, process,
methods, Techniques and tools
• Should have worked in technologies like Java, Mobile, ATM, Big Data etc.
• Basic experience in Agile framework and continuous integration
• Experience in Automated Testing Techniques using DevOps tools e.g. Selenium / Cucumber / UFT (QTP).
• Basic experience in JMeter and Load runner.
• Strong in Script Creation, Execution, and analysis
• Strong knowledge in continuous integration to enable continuous deployment.
• Should have strong experience in Automation Framework Design.