We are currently looking Business Development Executive Female experienced in Dubai Security industry.
- Identify New clients and Business leads for the company’s growth.
- Track record of meeting and exceeding revenue targets, with ability to demonstrate annual growth of key accounts in related industry.
- Existing network of UAE clients would be desirable.
- Manage stakeholder mapping and prepare communications and respond to stakeholder enquiries.
- Gather all key info and assign owners with key deliverables to meet submission deadlines.
- Prepare pitch presentations and Lead client meetings.
- Ensure the timely and successful delivery of our solutions according to Clients needs and objectives.
- Responsible for working with the Sales team to on-board and integrate new clients and developing existing client relationships.
- Experience in acquiring new clients and existing connections in government entities and large companies is preferred.
- Sales driven & Proven experience in achieving and overachieving targets.
- Work closely with the Business Unit to create new propositions and service offerings based on the needs of new clients.
- Generate sales leads and convert leads into business opportunities.
- Manage opportunities to win stage and work to negotiate and close deals.
- Understand the overall Business Unit revenue and the role that the BDM has in contributing to the overall BU revenue.
- Work closely with the Senior Manager to support in the Growth of the department and potentially manage teams.
- Work closely with the Senior Manager to support in budget planning and Sales forecast.
- Provide weekly/monthly reports or at the request of the Senior Manager on specific KPIs, revenue and pipeline.
Qualification and Requirements.
- Bachelors or masters degree
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in similar role in security company or Business Development in UAE
- The successful incumbent will have strong communication and presentation skills
- Demonstrate the ability to think creatively and strategically
- Self-motivated, resilient and target driven candidates are encouraged to apply
- Experience with preparing a financial proposals and costing will be essential
- Identifying and researching opportunities that arise in new/ existing markets
- Preparing and delivering pitches and presentations to potential new clients
- She will possess the ability to influence and negotiate with others.
- Strong sales experience within the security industry is a preferred asset alongside good sales relationships within the security sector.
- Must have valid UAE driving license.