Call Center Agent use their knowledge of company products, services, and policies to assist callers with orders, inquiries, complaints, or problems. They speak with customers, listen to them gain a better understanding of their needs, and offer possible solutions.
Key Result Areas
- Answering or making calls to clients to learn about and address their needs, complaints, or other issues with their orders or services.
- Responding efficiently and accurately to callers, explaining possible solutions, and ensuring that clients feel supported and valued.
- Engaging in active listening with callers, confirming or clarifying information and diffusing angry clients, as needed.
- Building lasting relationships with clients and other call center team members based on trust and reliability.
- Utilizing software, databases, scripts, and tools appropriately.
- Understanding and striving to meet or exceed call center metrics while providing excellent consistent customer service.
- Making sales or recommendations for products or services that may better suit client needs.
- Taking part in training and other learning opportunities to expand knowledge of company and position.
- Adhering to all company policies and procedures.
Specifications (Qualifications, Experience, and Skills)
- Minimum high school academic.
- Experience minimum 1-year similar position.
- Attention to detail
- Exceptional customer service, active listening, and verbal and written communication skills, professional phone voice
- Understanding of company products, services, and policies
- Proficiency with computers, especially with CRM software, and strong typing skills
- Positive, dynamic, creative, and dedicated team player with the ability to work in a multicultural environment and under difficult condition, while possessing following additional competencies.
- Understanding the Job requirement.
- Taking Responsibility.