City Doctor Home Healthcare LLC is one of the fastest-growing home healthcare organizations headquartered in Dubai, UAE. Being a leader in providing on-site healthcare services in Dubai.
We are seeking Patient Relation/Call Center Agents to provide medical advice and assistance to patients who contact our call center with health-related queries. The successful candidate will work in a fast-paced environment and will be responsible for answering incoming calls, responding to emails, and providing excellent customer service to patients and their families.
· Respond to incoming calls from patients and provide medical advice and assistance based on their health-related queries.
· Assess the patient's symptoms and medical history and provide guidance on appropriate medical care.
· Provide information on medical procedures, medications, and treatment options.
· Schedule appointments and Manage patient files and maintain accurate and detailed records of all communication with patients.
· Maintain accurate and detailed patient records, including medical history, symptoms, and advice provided.
· Collaborate with other healthcare professionals, including physicians and nurses, to ensure the best possible patient care.
· Performing a variety of clerical duties, receiving sorting, distributing mail, sending out mailings, organizing correspondence, reports, and other documents.
· Adhere to all relevant legal, ethical, and professional guidelines.
· Ensure all standard protocols set by the organization are maintained.
· Meet performance targets, including call quality, call volume, and patient satisfaction.
Desired Candidate Profile
· At least 2 years of clinical experience in a medical setting.
· Medical degree or excellent Knowledge of medical terminology
· Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and manage multiple priorities simultaneously.
· Proficiency with computer systems and software, including electronic health record systems.
· Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
· Strong critical thinking and problem-solving skills.
· Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
· Willingness to work flexible hours, including evenings, weekends, and holidays.
· Fluency in multiple languages is plus.
· Ideal candidate should be a graduate and have excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
· The ability to sit for extended periods of time.
· The ability to use a computer and telephone for prolonged periods of time.