Urgently required, a qualified and experienced Civil Inspectors for Buildings, the candidates shall meet the below requirements:
· Holding a bachelor degree or diploma in civil engineering.
· 7 Years of experience out of which 5 years in UAE
· Fluent in English.
· Previous experience in civil construction works, supervision and inspection of architectural and structural works.
· Record inspections, tests, work executed.
· Monitor and review of the contractor’s documents/shop drawings to flag and rectify any issues which may affect the stability or functionality of any components or systems.
· Preparing daily logs and reports.
· Monitoring and ensuring that all civil/structural engineering aspects of the project are carried out as per drawings/codes and specifications.
· Monitor safety aspects when dealing with Civil/structural installations
Perform and or evaluate tests confirming quality requirements, civil/structural finishes and building components by conducting thorough site inspection for all civil/structural works as per approved shop drawings, specifications and method statement
· Field checks placement, location and quality of civil/structural finishes, building structure components.
· Perform civil/structural inspections and material inspections.
· Ensure compliance of civil/structural l works to design requirements, specifications and project plan
· Attending pre-construction meetings where necessary.
· Evaluating plans and specifications for construction projects to ensure conformance with regulations.
· Conducting field inspections to inspect standards of building structures and materials.
· Conducting field and laboratory tests on materials to measure compliance with regulations.
· Attending close-out meetings of construction projects.