1. To screen, short list, and select suitable candidates for various categories on-board. For Master and C/E, final approval of the Operations Manager is also required.
2. To maintain records of all crew on board, on leave, plan crew changes as required.
3. To ensure all joining crews have valid "Certificate of Competency" with all courses as per STCW convention for their rank, valid CDC and Passport. The validity of these documents should last till the end of the crew's contract.
4. Is functionally responsible for the proper provision and development of Human Resources on-board the ship's owned and managed by the company as per the International regulations and the company's ship's flag authority regulations.
5. CREWING OFFICER experience is a must.