The purpose of this position is to provide customer service support to the organization by obtaining, analyzing and verifying the accuracy of order information in a timely manner. Ensure excellent standards of service and a high level of customer satisfaction is maintained. Handle complex situations; prepare customer service summary reports.
- Attracts potential customers by answering product and service questions, suggesting information about other products and services.
- Demonstrate passion for excellence with respect to treat and care for customers.
- Maintain balance between company policy and customer’s situation.
- Take payment information and other relevant information such as addresses and phone numbers.
- Maintains customers’ records by updating account information.
- Resolves product or service problems by clarifying the customer’s complaints , determining the cause of the problem selecting and explaining the best solution to solve problem, expediting correction or adjustment, following up to ensure resolution.
- Maintains financial accounts by processing customer adjustments.
- Recommends potential products or services to management by collecting customer’s information and analyzing customer’s needs.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Continuously evaluate and identify opportunities to drive process improvements that positively impact the customer experience.
- Responsible for compiling and generating reports as they relate to customer service surveys.
- Work with customer service manager to ensure proper customer service is being delivered.
- Utilize computer technology to handle high call volume.