As a Customer Relationship Centre Agent, you'll be a knowledgeable expert in our brands in order to achieve a right first-time response and the highest level of customer service.
You will be introducing customers to the client's brands and explaining to them the Client Care promise & services. You'll be responding to customers’ enquiries and complaints on our exciting vehicle line up and products. You will be supporting the Importer and Retailer partners to deliver an exceptional customer experience.
You'll also be part of a dynamic, results-driven team, working in a fast paced and energetic environment, whilst managing inbound and proactive contacts to and from customers, Retailers and third parties on a daily basis.
Key Performance Indicators
- Volume of outbound calls
- % of cases solved within a month
- % of calls to be answered within 20 Secs
- Average handling time
- Abandonment Rate % of calls
- Call, Case and Correspondence Quality Target %
- Customer Satisfaction score
Key Accountabilities and Responsibilities
- Deliver an outstanding customer experience by demonstrating a personal commitment to customer service, anticipating and meeting customer needs, and exceeding their expectations.
- Proactive contact of new clients to perform Welcome to Brand introductions, while verifying all contact details and updating the local CRM system to ensure the database becomes a valuable data source to the wider business.
- Responsible for handling all customer complaints, inquiries and escalations through all different communication channels: phone, email, digital platforms and social media.
- Own and manage a customer case from contact until final resolution through engaging with all different stakeholders: technical, field teams, retailers and top management.
- Ensure all SLAs and KPIs are achieved on a monthly basis with robust plans to achieve targets in case of underperformance.
- Provide support to the retailer network to assist them in achieving a best-in-class service, driving customer loyalty and retention.
- Ensure the retailer network follows all of the correct processes and procedures.
- Support ongoing marketing activities, working closely with the Marketing, Sales & Brand teams.
- Educate clients and increase the number of customers signed up to client's Connected Services.
- Be a knowledgeable expert in the client's brands and products.
- Act as a role model for Client's, Customer First Principles, and Behaviors.
- Promote a positive relationship between customers and retailers to ensure that a collaborative partnership with the retailer network is achieved.
- Undertake any other work as directed by their line manager in connection with their job as may be requested from time to time
- Global CRC team
- Retailer & Importer partners & their teams
- Internal Technical & Supply Chain teams
- Internal Brand & Marketing teams
- Internal Regional Customer Service & Sales Performance Managers (the Field teams)
- Plus any wider Regional office or internal teams, as required
Knowledge, Skills and Experience
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to build rapport with customers.
- Results oriented with a determination to make things happen.
- Strong problem-solving skills and the ability to make sound judgments.
- Ability to balance a broad range of tasks and prioritize workload, with minimal supervision and under pressure.
- A positive, 'can-do' attitude and willingness to embrace change and improvement.
- Basic understanding of the client, their vehicles, systems, and services.
- Excellent time management skills, able to work to deadlines on multiple tasks and deliver results to agreed schedules.
- Strong written communication skills.
- Experienced in a customer service role.
- English language.
- Arabic language speaker; and/or
- Russian language speaker