NEOM SC&L are searching for a document controller to handle the intake, management, and storage of our company's documents. In this role, you will be required to review, process, and file documentation as well as manage the smooth running of all our documentation operations.
To ensure success as a document controller you should be up to date with document management processes and have a detail-oriented mindset. A top-notch document controller will have an extensive understanding of document management software and be able to handle document access intaking and archiving responsibilities.
Document Controller Duties And Responsibilities
- Create document filing and organising systems that are both effective and efficient
- Develop and implement processes related to document control and management.
- Conform to company specifications and documentation procedures
- Maintain updated records of all approved documents and drawings and their distribution
- Maintain the files and control logs as required by the project. Handling intake, scanning, verification, and storing documents.
- Check and edit documents and prepare for distribution
- Log document requests and retrieve documents as needed
- Retrieving files for other employees and stakeholders when needed.
- Distribute documents to relevant recipients
- Train employees in the document processes to ensure correct handling of
- Print and distribute documents as needed
- Scan and upload documents according to company procedure
- Create templates for use by other personnel
- Assure that all completed documents have been signed-off by the appropriate personnel.
Document Controller Skills And Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree in business management, administration or related field
- 2+ years of relevant experience
- Proven skill for creating and implementing controlled document processes
- Extremely organised and efficient
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Outstanding time-management
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Excellent analytical ability
- Attention to detail
- Archival experience
- Expert data organiser
- Usage of relevant software, notably Microsoft Office suite, Aconex, DS 3D Experience, etc.