The DC will ensure implementation office policies and procedure including maintaining accurate records of various office processes (database, spreadsheets, etc.), usage of standard forms and coordinating office operating systems.
- Create Templates,check for accuracy and edit files, including contracts, archiving files and ensuring authorized team members have access to necessary documentation.
- Organizing the filing and storage of soft copy records including maintaining accurate records of electronic filing structures and systems.
- Manage requests for documentation. Review and update technical documents (e.g. manuals and workflow) Manage the flow of documentation within the organization
- Organizing the filing of hard copy records including maintaining accurate records of the archiving and filing systems; File documents in physical and digital records and ensure appropriate storage.
- Preparation of correspondence and documentation including drafting and distribution of letters and emails.
- Assisting with compilation of meeting/ reporting documents. Prepare ad-hoc reports on projects as needed
- Maintain confidentiality around sensitive information and terms of agreement
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor Degree / Diploma (Any stream)
- 3-7 years of experience in reviewing technical documents
- Hands-on experience with MS Office and MS Excel
- Knowledge of Electronic Document Management Systems (EDMS)
- Proficient typing and Data organization skills
- Attention to details