Job Location : Abu Dhabi
Closing Date : ASAP
Salary : Negotiable
Type : Contract Hire
Note : Candidates must have valid UAE driving License
To assist Instrumentation engineer for all Electrical & instrumentation functions for gas distribution pipelines and pressure reduction stations in Company . To manage the development of scope of work of all E&I Control activities ensuring that latest approved technologies are applied and compliance with applicable international standards. To provide the full range of on and off-site duties including inspections, trouble shooting, maintenance, observations, and reporting. To develop and maintain the required E&I Control process and procedures in line with best industry practices and based on approved applicable standards.
Job Specific Accountabilities
• Directly supervise/ carryout routine preventive maintenance for instrumentation and electrical systems for gas distribution stations.
• Maintenance and troubleshooting of Fire and gas Detection and Intergern fire suppression system
• Assist maintenance and validation of Fiscal gas metering systems and Flow computer
• Maintenance and troubleshooting of Instrument, loop checking for instrumentation and control system including Motor operated remote valves.
QUALIFICATIONS, EXPERIENCE, KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS:
Diploma in engineering in Electronics/ Instrumentation/ Control System from an accredited university.
Minimum Experience & Knowledge & Skills
• 7 years of minimum experience in gas industry with minimum 5 years in maintenance and troubleshooting of Fire and gas Detection and Intergern fire suppression system and pressure reducing skid. Experience in Fiscal gas metering validation would be an advantage.
• Working knowledge of MS Office, CMMS systems (SAP/ Oracle EAM).
• PC literacy with good working knowledge of the latest office software
• Good knowledge of English language with Good oral and written communication skills.
• Valid UAE driving license will be a positive advantage.
Professional Certifications & Trainings
• Industrial Automation Training in SCADA, PLC systems
• Professional certification in gas engineering and/ or instrumentation from accredited certification body is an advantage.