The Duty Manager is responsible for the daily operations of the venue and ensuring the delivery of outstanding customer service. This includes effectively allocating work to and supervising employees in all frontline areas, as well as maintaining and complying with all safety, stock and equipment procedures.
Front Office Manager Responsibilities:
- Supporting, training, and supervising front office staff.
- Ensuring that all customer-related tasks are handled accurately and on time to improve guests' experience.
- Handling customer complaints and special requests.
- Maintaining an orderly appearance throughout the reception area.
- Preparing monthly management reports on customer feedback, bookings, and cancellations.
- Managing the departmental budget.
- Updating files and records.
- Enforcing all cash-handling, checking, and credit procedures.