Kids First Group (KFG) is the leading group in Dubai, Abu Dhabi, and Doha for providing premium early years education and childcare. Founded in 2011, we have 30 nursery schools. We stand unique from other group nurseries, as each of our Kids First Group nurseries specializes in and is passionate about their own exclusive curriculum and pedagogical approach: spanning a choice from the Early Years Foundation Stage (British EYFS), Montessori Method, and Reggio Emilia Approach, to name a few.
Kids First Group is currently seeking an outstanding FS2 Educator, to join our growing family for an immediate start.
An ideal candidate will have the following:
· Dynamic, enthusiastic, and well-qualified holding as a minimum Early Years qualification (With Cache Level 3/Bachelors, HND or BTEC in Childcare/Early Years, PGCE).
English as first language
· Must have at least 2-year relevant experience in a similar setting.
· Proficient and experienced at delivering an enriched Early Years Foundation Stage (EYFS) Curriculum.
Roles and Responsibilities include:
· Creative and ready to always improve and learn.
· Passionate and committed.
· Vibrant, always ready to learn, improve and grow.
· Strong academic background, work ethic, well-organized having excellent interpersonal skills.
· Must have excellent communications skills, both verbal and written.
· Excellent communicators who can ignite a passion for learning in our students.
· Able to make a significant contribution to our extra-curricular activities.
· To be a good communicator at all levels.
· Teamwork and collaboration.
· Be committed to developing positive relationships with all members at the nursery.
· Liaising with colleagues and working flexibly.
· A creative and enthusiastic approach both in and out of the nursery classroom.
· Working with parents to ensure the happiness and best academic outcomes for all children.
What we offer:
1. Excellent remuneration package which includes competitive tax-free salary.
2. Annual Air-Ticket and paid vacations.
3. Medical insurance for self as per company policy.
4. Training will be provided in line with MOE requirements and continuous professional development.
5. Discounted Nursery fees and more.
6. A fantastic work environment, with plenty of support, mentoring and direction.
7. Working within a team of highly driven and supportive colleagues.
8. We are committed to developing our staff and run regular professional development workshops to ensure our teachers are equipped to provide students with the best possibly educational experience.