Kennedy Property Group have the UAE's largest short term rental company with offices in Dubai and Abu Dhabi. We are searching for an enthusiastic Guest Relations Executive to oversee customer experiences in our holiday homes.
- The selected candidate will be the ambassador of the company in front of the guests; the first to greet guests as they arrive and provide them with above-and-beyond service to ensure their experience will be worth remembering.
- Direct communications with guests before arrival to coordinate a smooth check-in, welcoming guests during check-in and giving a fond farewell to guests while checkout.
- Ensure that all check-ins and checkouts are handled smoothly through efficient communication with building developers, without unnecessary delay or discomfort to any guest.
- Handling guest complaints and concerns in an efficient and timely manner.
- Coordinating housekeeping schedules and property maintenance works.
- Coordinating the furnishing of new vacant properties according to DTCM quality standards.
- Maintain high guest review score on online travel agencies through exceptional customer service and effective relationship building.
- Maintain a strict inventory of furniture items in the property and oversee the security deposit handling process.
- Should possess detailed information about the apartment, location attractions and city.
- Maintain up-to date information on arrivals, departures and apartment condition.
- Collect Guest feedback during guest departure along with likes and dislikes and maintain all guest profiles.
- Adhere to strict staff grooming and hygiene standards.
- Consciously and continuously strive to better his/ her skills and increase his/her knowledge.
- UAE driving license required. Please do not apply unless you have a valid license.
- Preferable candidates will have either hotel front desk, property management, concierge or guest relations experience.
- Bachelor’s degree in hotels, business and hospitality management - an advantage
- English (Verbal and Non-Verbal) is essential. Additional languages such as Arabic, Russian or French – an advantage