The Arts Club Dubai is perfectly located in the heart of the DIFC, set over four floors and totaling 65,000 square feet, in the brand-new ICD Brookfield Place development designed by Foster + Partners.
It is the first international outpost of the celebrated and historical private members’ club, established in 1863 in Mayfair, London. The Club’s membership is a growing community of like-minded, diverse and dynamic people, all hailing from different cultures and sectors, from the region and further afield.
A lifestyle for our members.
The Club provides its members with a home away from home: a sanctuary for those seeking comfort, hospitality and elegance, with a level of quality, service and attention to detail that will leave them wanting for nothing.
WHAT WILL YOU DO
Your main duties and responsibilities are:
- Take orders and deliver food dishes following the department Standard Operating Procedures
- Promote sales and build up good relationship with members and guests, and ensure a positive and lasting guest experience by obtaining direct feedback
- Provide coaching and motivation to team members in all aspects during service, and ensure all guests receive the best possible level of service, care and knowledge
- Handle requests, enquiries and complaints in a professional and courteous manner
- Liaise with the kitchen regarding all food related issues, and with reception team on all guest related information, preferences and return time
- Ensure that all crockery, cutlery and any other objects and equipment needed for service are prepared and available
- Ensure that the outlet is clean and presentable throughout the opening times
- Monitor the daily checklist and ensure all opening and closing duties are completed
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
The successful candidate will have the following experience and skills:
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in same or similar role in luxury hotels or fine dining restaurant
- Excellent level of English, written and spoken
- Knowledge of Food and Beverage applications
- Have strong organisational and time management skills with a high degree of flexibility
- Excellent team management, communication and listening skills
- Demonstrate integrity in all dealings and maintain high level of confidentiality
- Ability to work long shifts and stand for the extended period of time
The Arts Club Dubai is offering a competitive and attractive remuneration and benefits package.