· Represent our brand, throughout the Guest journey, to deliver a flawless dining experience.
· Ensure that each guest becomes a happy fan of our restaurants, by delighting them from welcome until farewell.
· Understands all food and beverage items in the menu and the ability to recommend food & beverage combinations and up-sell alternatives.
· Introduces the appropriate menu and suggest menu specials to the guests.
· Handles guest enquiries in a courteous and efficient manner and reports guest complaints or problems to supervisors if no immediate solution can be founded and to assure follow up with guests.
· Establishes a rapport with guests, maintaining good customer relationship.
· Performs all duties and tasks in the assigned Place of Work to the standard set.
· Adapts to rotate within the different sub-departments of the Food & Beverage Division or any other Department of the hotel as assigned.
· Ensures that health, hygiene and safety regulations are complied with and applied in the department in compliance with HACCP standards and procedures
· Creates positive, memorable, and efficient guest interactions within the hotel lobby.
· Provides engaging, entertaining, and inspiring guest service; meeting or exceeding property standards.
· Proactively greets guests within the lobby environment, identifying needs and fulfilling appropriately.
· Monitors traffic flow and guest queues within lobby; directing guests as appropriate to minimize wait times.
· Manages queuing system and procedures in accordance with property policies.
· Actively identifies, acknowledges, and resolves guest concerns following service recovery protocols.
· Identifies sales opportunities and promotes premium rooms, suites, and amenities to guests.