Act as HSE Technical Authority on technical safety requirement of LPG design, engineering, and O&M issues.
Provide advice and guidance for risk mitigation measures required for Technical/Process Safety issues of LPG System.
Review and approve Technical Consultant Deliverable with respect to Safety requirements and standards
Lead the HSE Audit for the TPI/ Consultant / Contractor performance.
Review and approve HSE Studies /risk assessment report for the projects impacting HSE, e.g., management of change (i.e. quality changes, process improvements, etc.) and other initiatives.
Oversee all HSE Inspections (regulatory or otherwise) through action plan closure.
Identify HSE related guidance and training need for all employees, 3rd party contract employees.
· Participate on site incident investigations with incident owner / lead and lead HSE&S communications regarding incident learning’s. Participate on cross-functional teams, partner with peers and support all network-wide initiatives.
· Assist Manager as required in all areas of LPG projects as it relates to HSE principles, including operational and capital budgets, may participate in performance reviews of personnel.
Basic Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree in engineering – Mechanical/ Chemical/ /Safety.
Professional Certifications: NEBOSH – Diploma / IGC/NGC / IOSH / ISO 14001(Lead Auditor) / ISO 45001 (Lead Auditor)
Minimum Experience / Knowledge & Skills
· 10 years of experience Oil & Gas Industry including at least 8 years as Safety or HSE Engineer in a lead/supervisory role with Good oral and written communication skills
· LPG, Natural / gas distribution related experience shall be added advantage.
· Experience in HSEIA / Technical Safety Management (HAZOP / HAZID/ QRA) review etc.
· ADNOC Experience and ADNOC HSE Standard& NFPA will be added advantage.
· Experience in MS Office applications.
· Good in English/Arabic languages written and spoken.
· Valid UAE Driving license.