Note : Candidates Should meets the following requirements.
1. Diploma in Fire & Safety Engineering
2. At least 06 years’ experience and extensive background in offshore construction projects.
3. Previous experience in ARAMCO or ADNOC projects.
4. ISO Certifications are mandate.
5. NEBOSH certification.
· Jobs at this level apply and consolidate acquired skills and knowledge related to HSE activities, and will work under the guidance of the Sr. HSE Officer/ HSE Engineer.
· Ensure that the Company’s HSE policies and procedures are consistently implemented by all employees.
· Promote HSE awareness to field personnel in order to develop safe working behaviour.
· Conduct onsite inspection and daily tour to ensure that work practices comply with standards set out in Company s HSE Manual and project specific HSE requirements.
· Carry out effective HSE induction programmes for Company and sub-contractors’ personnel to ensure awareness of HSE requirements and standards.
· Ensure that updated emergency response procedures are in place and all personnel is aware of respective roles.
· Coordinate with site management teams to conduct regular emergency drills to ensure the highest level of preparedness in any emergency.
· Participate in the investigation of accidents/incidents and near-misses.
· Monitor the maintenance and inspection of life saving and firefighting equipment. Ensure that adequate emergency equipment is available and maintained in optimum operating condition.
· Participate in onsite HSE internal meetings as a facilitator during the delivery of toolbox talks.
· Prepare weekly and monthly site HSE reports and statistics for further action by senior colleagues.
Skills, Knowledge, Qualifications & Experience
· Diploma in Fire and Safety Engineering or equivalent.
· Holder of NEBOSH / IOSH Diploma or an equivalent internationally recognised HSE certification.
· 6 years’ construction HSE experience in the oil and gas industry.
· Supervisory potential.
· Good knowledge of written and spoken English. Knowledge of Arabic would be of added value.
· Good interpersonal and communication skills.
· Good planning and organising skills.
· Ability to operate effectively in a multinational, multicultural work environment.