The successful candidate should have:
• A subject related degree like Bachelor/Master of ICT/computer engineering/software engineering . A B.Ed or PGCE / PGDE or equivalent
• Proven experience of teaching ICT for Primary and Secondary.
• The ability to share outstanding practice to develop a culture of digital literacy and learning.
• Excellent IT and interpersonal communication skills to work closely with students and parents.
• Candidate should successfully lead digital innovation, enterprise and real-world connections and should be able to embed them as an integral element of the curriculum